NextPhase Medical Devices LLC is a fast-growing, engineering design contract manufacturer of single-use and electromechanical medical devices, with facilities in Rochester, NH, Mansfield, MA, Waldwick, NJ, and Tijuana, Mexico.
Based in our Mansfield, MA facility, the Customer Service Representative will act as a primary liaison between the company and its customers and will address a variety of inquiries and subjects in a fast-paced, dynamic medical device contract engineering and manufacturing environment. Primary responsibilities will be in the areas of customer communications and support, customer order management, invoicing support, spare parts and service quotes, customer returns management, engineering project budget tracking, facilitating, and attending customer visits and meetings, and continuously improving customer service processes. The ideal candidate will have outstanding interpersonal skills, strong organization skills, be detail-oriented and possess superior problem-solving skills.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Monitor customer finished good stocking program compliance and, adjust as required.
- Maintain dates in ERP system to ensure accurate revenue depiction and MRP actions.
- Provide support to sales organization for new business quotes as needed.
- Manage customer Purchase Order (PO) and Statement of Work (SOW) Log and electronic files.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in customer service, business, or operations-related field preferred.
- 5+ years experience in Customer Service or comparable customer-focused role in a
Manufacturing environment preferred. Medical device manufacturing environment experience
- Proficient English language reading, comprehension, speaking, and writing skills required.
- Experience in an FDA and ISO-13485 design and/or manufacturing environment beneficial.