NextPhase Medical Devices LLC is a fast-growing, engineering design and contract manufacturer of single-use and electromechanical medical devices, with facilities in Rochester, NH, Mansfield, MA, Waldwick, NJ, and Tijuana, Mexico.
Based in our Rochester, NH facility, the Project Manager will primarily support the Single Use Disposable Division. The Project Manager is responsible for leading cross-functional technical teams to ensure Customer Delight while driving the completion of projects involving the manufacture of complex, single-use medical devices.
- Define project scope and schedule while ensuring the team is delivering
- Lead project status meetings and report on progress status
- Mitigate and manage project risks
- Work cross functionally to remove or address project roadblocks
- Support the Value Stream Business Unit Manager in managing customer expectations
- Manage the budgetary objectives and adjust project contraints as appropriate
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science degree
- 5+ years of relevant project management experience in a manufacturing or product engineering environment
- Understanding and experience managing projects using both Agile and traditional Waterfall project management principles and the ability to blend them together based on the project and business environment
- Prior experience in the medical device industry or similar regulated industry
- Project Management certification (PMP, PMI-ACP, SMC, SPC, SAFe, SA) a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience using Jira, Rally, Basecamp or equivalent