Medical device packaging and sterilization
Protecting your medical device
Packaging is critical to physically protect medical devices from the hazards of transportation and storage. We package single-use instruments and disposable medical devices in both flexible and rigid packaging configurations.
Sterile medical devices intended to be used straight out of the package must also be protected against contamination. Our sterile packaging conforms to ISO-11607-1:2019, Packaging for Terminally Sterilized Medical Devices.
Leveraging our relationships with industry leaders in sterilization, we manage medical device sterilization processes from validation to product release.
Our packaging validation
- ASTM F1929 - Dye migration or penetration
- ASTM F2096 - Bubble leak
- ASTM F1886 - Visual inspection
- ASTM F88 - Tensile testing for rigid packaging systems
- ASTM F2054 - Burst testing for flexible packaging systems
- ASTM F1980 - Accelerated aging, and shelf life studies
- ASTM D4169 & ISTA 1,2,3 series - Distribution and transit testing
- ISTA 2A & 2B
- ISTA 3A & 3B